John Evens has been set up on a blind date by an acquaintance. Maria doesn’t know anything about John except that he is a catch.
Maria will meet John for dinner so they can meet and get familiar with each other. What happens next is up to John’s charming character.
“Nothing makes the heart flutter like when you connect with a sexy stranger and the flirting leads to that first kiss…”
- Book a hotel of your choice. Suite rooms are much more accommodating for role play. The additional furniture and extra space are much more fun to use than a room with a bed in it.
- Make dinner reservations at a nice restaurant. Try to make sure you pick a spot where you will be comfortable talking and dressing unrecognizable. You don’t want to be having a blind date with your partner while someone you know is there too. So choose a comfortable place where you won’t be recognizable.
- Plan your outfits. A thrift store or online shopping are good places to find a new outfit for your fantasy role. And don’t forget to wear sexy lingerie under that dress.
- Plan your backstory. Think about what you will tell your date about yourself and what stories you will tell. If you are not a good improviser, write out your character details and you will be less nervous.
- what you do after dinner is entirely up to you. Continue the night out on the town together, or go straight back to your fantasy suite.